Water & Waste Water
The Water Division is responsible for 22 wells, 11 water storage tanks and over 50 miles of distribution piping which provides the residents of the town with a safe, secure and plentiful supply of potable water for consumption and fire protection.
There are three Wastewater Treatment Facilities within the town:
- The 3.2 MGD WH.O - S F. Plant
- The 0.7 MGD Loch Sheldrake - Browns - New Hope Plant
- The 0.18 MGD Mountaindale Plant.
Michael Herbert is the Chief Operator and he ensures the proper operation and maintenance of the plants, along with the environmental protection of the rivers, streams and lakes in the town. The Sanitary Sewer Collection Systems are under the direction of Randy Jones. The Collections Systems are made up of 25 pumping stations of various types and sizes, over 30 miles of piping, manholes and other components necessary to move wastewater from homes to the treatment plants.
Any work pertaining to water and wastewater service installation or repair requires a permit. Permits may be obtained from the DPW office.
- AWQR 2020 Davos Riverside Approved (PDF)
- AWQR 2020 Fallsburg WHO Approved (PDF)
- AWQR 2020 Mountaindale Approved (PDF)
- AWQR Certification of Distribution DAVOS Riverside (PDF)
- AWQR Certification of Distribution Fallsburg (PDF)
- AWQR Certification of Distribution Mountaindale (PDF)
- Municipal Service Termination Inspection for Building Demolition (PDF)
- Municipal Services System Connection Permit Application (PDF)
- Water Part Account Price Resolution 05-10-2021 (PDF)
- Water Schedule Fees Effective May 10 2021 (PDF)