Town of Fallsburg is immediately hiring a full-time Data Collector who is
dependable, customer-service oriented, enjoy working outdoors and must be
able to work with computer programs including excel. In this role, you
would be responsible for inspecting, verifying, and recording details of
commercial and residential properties required for property valuation. You
must have a valid Driver’s License. Email resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: Graduation from high school or possession of an equivalency diploma, and;
- One year of work experience in any one or combination of the following:
- Structural construction or inspection of residential buildings;
- Data collection requiring continual public contact;
- Clerical processing of real property data;
- Real property management or sales.
SPECIAL REQUIREMENT: Possession of a valid New York State driver’s license.